Terms and Conditions
TERMS WHILE AT THE CINEMA KINO BIZE
- In the cinema room, clients must have a valid cinema ticket that allows them to attend the screening. When booking a film ticket with a discount (pupils, students, seniors), a valid ID must be presented. Please arrive on time for the screening. If you miss the beginning of the event and all seats are sold out, we reserve the right to offer the free seats for sale.
- The cinema has the right to admit children up to 2 years of age free of charge, provided that the child must sit on the lap of a parent or guardian during the screening.
- It is forbidden to smoke and bring weapons in the cinema.
- Without prior agreement with the cinema administration, video recording and photography is prohibited during film screenings.
- It is forbidden to disturb other spectators, be noisy and talk on mobile phones in the cinema room.
- It is forbidden to break or otherwise damage the property of the cinema.
- We recommend that you contact the cinema personnel and inform them about persons who violate terms and conditions of the venue. The cinema has the right to expel persons who violate the terms and conditions, without refunding the tickets; in case of a more serious offense, to detain the person until police arrive.
- After the end of the screening, the customer must leave the theater through the exit.
- Inquire about lost and found items in the cinema at the cafe.
- The cinema is not responsible for customers' personal belongings.